четвъртък, 8 юли 2010 г.

About me

Hello everyone.
My in game name is Altaircho and I play on Neptulon(EU) Alliance side.I started playing wow about 3 years ago on some pirate servers.Soon I felt I liked the game so I got it as a present for Christmas on the 24th of December 2007.The class I started playing was a rogue because I wanted to stealth around and have fun ambushing people and not being seen.Soon I realized the class was not what I expected but I didn't stop leveling my rogue and, well I got to 70.I did some raids and got up to TK and SSC.Nothing impressive but it was fun.I didn't level another char and i soon had gold problems.I spent some time researching how to make gold and most people told me I should do dailies.So I did.It was boring but i got the gold i needed.
Wotlk came out and I continued getting gold the boring way doing dailies.Then I stumbled on some gold making blogs and started playing the AH.It went good i made about 30k gold.Some time after I stopped playing for a while.And here I am now.My goal is to reach 1 million gold.I have 7k liquid gold,a Leatherworker,Jeweler,Scribe and an Enchanter,all maxed out.
I will use this blog to document my quest,and share my tricks.Hope you will enjoy reading it :).

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар